Joyce Harrell Wellness
Who is the Joyce behind Joyce Harrell Wellness? Well, we are going to let Joyce share a little bit about her, her experiences, and what expertise she has that makes her a great choice for wellness coaching!
Joyce has 25 years of experience as Registered Nurse. The past 16 years she has dedicated her nursing career primarily to Cancer Care.
While working toward a BSN, she was introduced to the work of Dr. Jean Watson and caring theories. She was immediately drawn to the holistic care arena.
In 2010, after a experiencing severe compassion fatigue and burnout, Joyce was introduced to the concept of Wellness Coaching, and had the “ah ha” moments that her own intense nurturing was toward everyone except herself.
Joyce studied and trained through the programs of Wellcoaches and Wellness Inventory. She currently utilizes the Wellness Inventory program in her Wellness Coaching.
Joyce owns Healing Streams Wellness Center, and Joyce Harrell Wellness, where she educates women on using whole-person centered and natural solutions to experience well-being and encourages a non-toxic approach to many health concerns.
Joyce offers individual and group wellness coaching programs through online an in-person venues. Joyce also provides consultations for hospice patients and caregivers through her Aromatic program called Transitions.
The term Wholistic best describes Joyce’s vision for coaching. Whole = Healing the Whole Woman: Body, Mind, and Spirit. She is an avid blogger, community wellness advocate You can contact Joyce for individual coaching, corporate groups, or as a conference speaker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
She is offering the following Wellness Package as part of the Big Green Giveaway:
1. Wellness Inventory Assessment (40.00 value)
2. One Year Membership to the Wellness Inventory Site
3. 1 hour private Wellness Coaching Session with Joyce Harrell, RN, OCN, Wellness Coach
4. Invitation to my private Wellness Mastermind Group
5. Monthly Wellness Group Coaching Calls
6. Coaching to help you set steps for your Wellness Goals
7. May take the Wellness Inventory Assessment again in 6 months.
8. Access to me for questions/help in the Mastermind Group.
9. Access to all my available healthy ebooks in the FB private group.
10. 50% off any Workshop I teach during the year that is not part of the Wellness Coaching Mastermind