Oxylent -Vitamins without the Pill
Oxylent by Vitalah is new to me. I fell in love with it at Shiftcon as I could see how it would provide an easy way to supplement the essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients we need every day without swallowing pills. That’s great for everyone but especially great for…
- Pregnant women. Sometimes, a pill is too much or the size aggravates an already tender gag reflex
- Breastfeeding. An easy and simply way to help improve your nutrients and your milk
- Those conceiving or repeat miscarriage. I’ve had 10 miscarriages and a possible cause was a nutrient imbalance as no one could answer
- Children. Kiddos with sensory needs or even kiddos afraid to swallow a bunch of pills.
- Moms and Dads. You know sometimes you want some flavored water without all the sugar, high fructose corn syrup, etc.
- Athletes. Replenish nutrients and stay hydrated.
- Overweight individuals. Sometimes our body isn’t getting the nutrients it needs so it hordes everything causing weight gain and there are zero calories.
- Those avoiding sugars. Oxylent is sweetened with Stevia not sugar or high fructose corn syrup.
- Those who value non-GMO. They’re GMO free baby!
- Those with allergies. Oxylent is soy, dairy, gluten, caffeine free. There’s NOTHING artificial.
On a personal note I found the taste better than other brands I had used previously. I also noticed that my urine didn’t change colors which I have seen with other brands so my body wasn’t wasting anything. Everyone here from the kids to my hubby enjoyed it. The fizz wasn’t overwhelming and in your face but the smell was stronger than the taste. I do love that they’re completely 100% recyclable too. No waste and that’s allows us to support the environment while supporting our health which is JUST as important to us.
Do you think your kiddos would enjoy their daily vitamins & supplements?